By Donald L. Sparks
- Impact of agriculture on subsurface microbial ecology
- Herbicide-resistant crops
- Microbial aid of iron, manganese, and different metals
- Nitrification inhibitors
- Apomixis in cultivar development
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 54 PDF
Similar botany books
Tools in Plant Biochemistry is an authoritative reference on present innovations within the quite a few fields of plant biochemical study. less than the professional assistance of visitor editors, each one quantity presents finished, useful details at the assay and analytical strategies acceptable for a specific relations of plant compounds.
Many folks think that natural agriculture is an answer for numerous difficulties on the topic of nutrients creation. natural agriculture is meant to provide more healthy items, doesn't pollute the surroundings, improves the fertility of soils, saves fossil fuels and permits excessive biodiversity. This e-book has been written to supply scientifically established details on natural agriculture equivalent to crop yields, foodstuff security, nutrient use potency, leaching, long term sustainability, greenhouse gasoline emissions and effort facets.
Biotechnology: customers and functions covers the evaluate of modern advancements in biotechnology and foreign authorship offers international matters that assist in our knowing of the function of biotechnology in fixing vital clinical and societal difficulties for the advantage of mankind and setting.
Leaves are throughout us—in backyards, cascading from window containers, even rising from small cracks in urban sidewalks given the slightest glint of solar. possibly simply because they're far and wide, it’s effortless to miss the common-or-garden leaf, yet a detailed examine them offers essentially the most stress-free how one can hook up with the flora and fauna.
- Cheats and Deceits: How Animals and Plants Exploit and Mislead
- Understanding Flowers and Flowering Second Edition
- Plants and Vegetation: Origins, Processes, Consequences
- Seed Dispersal
- Climate Change Effect on Crop Productivity
- Genetics and Genomics of the Triticeae: 7 (Plant Genetics and Genomics: Crops and Models)
Additional resources for Advances in Agronomy: 54
Advances in Agronomy: 54 by Donald L. Sparks