By Marvin Zelkowitz
Read Online or Download Advances in Computers: 79 PDF
Best computer engineering books
Regardless of the growing to be mainstream value and distinctive merits of autonomic networking-on-chip (ANoC) expertise, Autonomic Networking-On-Chip: Bio-Inspired Specification, improvement, and Verification is without doubt one of the first books to judge examine effects on formalizing this rising NoC paradigm, which used to be encouraged by means of the human anxious approach.
Large-Scale Simulation: types, Algorithms, and functions provides firsthand perception at the most modern advances in large-scale simulation concepts. many of the examine effects are drawn from the authors’ papers in top-tier, peer-reviewed, medical convention court cases and journals. the 1st a part of the e-book offers the basics of large-scale simulation, together with high-level structure and runtime infrastructure.
Considering the fact that its first quantity in 1960, Advances in pcs has provided certain assurance of techniques in computing device undefined, software program, thought, layout, and purposes. It has additionally supplied participants with a medium within which they could discover their matters in better intensity and breadth than magazine articles often permit.
Environmental technology and data software know-how comprises chosen papers from the 2014 fifth overseas convention on Environmental technology and knowledge program know-how (ESIAT 2014, Hong Kong, 7-8 November 2014). The ebook covers a large choice of themes: - worldwide Environmental switch and Ecosystems administration - photograph and picture Processing- Spatial details structures- software of distant Sensing and alertness of Spatial details SystemsEnvironmental technology and knowledge software expertise can be useful to lecturers and execs and/or interested in those fields.
- Trustworthy Cloud Computing (Wiley - IEEE)
- Sequential Logic and Verilog HDL Fundamentals
- Coding and Signal Processing for Magnetic Recording Systems (Computer Engineering Series)
- Parallel Computing for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology: Models, Enabling Technologies, and Case Studies (Wiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing)
- Nonvolatile Memory Design: Magnetic, Resistive, and Phase Change
- The PC and Gadget Help Desk: A Do-It-Yourself Guide To Troubleshooting and Repairing
Additional info for Advances in Computers: 79
Advances in Computers: 79 by Marvin Zelkowitz